Jobs and traineeships
The project offers job opportunities or paid professional traineeships.
The experiences must have a duration between 2 and 12 months.
The opportunities offered by the project mainly concern the 6 professional sectors of reference of the European Solidarity Corps:
1. education and activities for young people
3. social inclusion and social work (for example, reception and integration of migrants and refugees)
4. environmental protection
5. management of emergencies and natural disasters
6. food aid
The sectors are not to be considered as exclusive, because in any sector work experience and training can be carried out, provided they have a social and solidarity value. To verify the solidarity dimension of an offer, the nature and purpose of the employer (product sector and activities carried out) is considered, together with the purpose and nature of the specific opportunities offered.
To be eligible for the project, job offers and traineeships must (eligibility criteria):
• have a social or solidarity nature or purpose
• concern activities to be carried out on the territory of a Member State of the European Union (EU)
• guarantee a fair salary remuneration
• comply with the legislation in force at the national level
• provide an agreement or a written contract and include the participant's social and health insurance
• provide full-time or part-time not less than 50%
They are excluded from the project:
• work or training in third countries (not EU members)
• jobs or traineeships at EU institutions and agencies
• professional traineeships or any other form of training support that is part of the mandatory professional certification requirements, such as in the case of medical or legal professions
• jobs or placements with a duration of less than 2 months or more than 12 months