Services and benefits
The project offers various services and advantages for employers. They are all free of charge:
• an extensive network of qualified Advisers and personalized services for the cross-supplying of jobs, throughout the European Union
• support in the selection and recruitment of workers or trainees
• financial benefits for any integration activities organized for workers or trainees
Employers who hire young people on the move for a job or a traineeship can apply for a financial contribution to cover part of the costs of an integration program aimed at facilitating their integration into the new social and work environment.
The integration program can provide one or more modules:
• an introductory training of young people for the acquisition or strengthening of professional skills and the improvement of language skills
• support for inclusion in the new social and work context (for example, administrative support, assistance to the relocation of the young person, coaching, mentoring, etc.)
Project Advisers are available to assist the employer in designing the integration program.
The benefit amount varies depending on the country of destination and the type of integration program agreed with the Adviser (basic or complex), up to a maximum of € 2,000 per young. The employer can receive financial support, for integration programs, for a maximum annual amount of € 30,000, as established by Regulation (EC) no. 1998/2006 of 15 December 2006 on de minimis aid.