Services and benefits
The project offers integrated and personalized services to young people. The services are provided by qualified operators who are part of the network of EURES advisors, present throughout the European Union, and of the project partner organisations.
The personalized and free services concern:
- support for participating in the project
- preselection and selection of candidates
- intersection between supply and demand (matching)
support for all procedures and practices required in the pre-placement phase (pre-placement)
- support for inclusion in the new work context (placement) and all the activities planned during the work experience or traineeship (post-placement)
- support in the return phase in your country of origin and orientation towards other programs and initiatives at European and national level
In addition, financial benefits are provided to help the young participants prepare for the best and experience the new professional experience in the destination country.
A project Adviser supports the young person all the way and supports him in the evaluation of the financial supports appropriate to his case and in the activation of the procedures necessary to request them.
These are the measures envisaged by the project and the available benefits:
|Measures||BENEFIT||Calculation of the amount|
|Financial contribution for the job or work based training interview||From 100 to 600 €||See table I|
|Country relocation allowance||From 700 to 1.400 €||See table II|
|Reimbursement of return to the country of origin||Reimbursement of actual declared travel costs|
|Contribution for language course||up to 1.500 €||Reimbursement of actual declared costs|
|Contribution for Recognition of diplomas and qualifications||400 €||flat-rate|
|Supplementary allowance for young people with special needs (for job interview and/or country relocation/settlement)||up to 1000 € per trip||Reimbursement of eligible declared costs|
|Integration to subsistence allowance for trainees only||up to 600 € /month (max. 6 months)||Complementary fee|